At Hydraulic & Gas Services, we stock a wide range of tubes and pipes in a variety of lengths and materials. Our tubes and pipes are compatible with all International standards and connections. We can order bespoke configurations on request.
All our tubes and pipes are engineered to the highest quality standards. Products meet EN 10204, ASTM A269 and NACE MR0175 compliance. Certificates are available on request. Finishes available include seamless and polished. Please specify your requirements when placing your order.
- Copper tube: Our soft copper tubes are supplied in 30m and 100M coils, available with a PVC sheath if required. Half hard copper tube can be purchased in 3 m or 6 m lengths.
- Stainless steel tube, carbon steel tube, Monel tube, alloy tube: Grades are 316L, 316Ti, 317L, 904L, 254SMO (6MO). (Nickle Alloys: 200, 201, 400, 600, 625, 800, C276 & C22 along with DuplexS31803 & Super Duplex S32750. Supplied in 3 m or 6 m lengths. Stainless steel tube can be supplied in coils on request. Sizes are 1-1/16” up to 2”OD and 1.5MM to 42MM from stock. Speak to one of our technical sales team for further information.)
- Nylon & plastic polymer tubes: Ideal for non-hazardous and pneumatic applications, our range of nylon and plastic tubes are supplied in a variety of colours and lengths. Tubes are delivered on coils.
- PTFE tubes: Where an application uses corrosive liquids or gases, PTFE tubes provide a safe, highly-resistant environment. Not suitable for use with metals.
- Stainless steel pipes: High quality stainless steel pipe can be supplied in a variety of lengths and sizes. This can be supplied both screwed and plain ends. Sizes from 1/8”NB up to 2”NB in a variety of scheduled thickness. Please get in touch for further details.
- Rare metals & alloys: As noted above, however if you have a requirement for any materials not listed we can supply metal tubes made from special metals and alloys. These provide additional durability in high-pressure environments.
We supply the complete range of Waverley Brownall tube fittings, available in stainless steel, Monel 400 alloy, Incoloy, Inconel and other rare alloys. Our stock includes Duoloc (single ferrule) and Ringloc (twin ferrule) varieties. In addition to this, we also supply pipe size NB compression fittings with conversion adaptors, these fittings are manufactured to Emeto standards and specifications. Visit our Compression Fittings page for more information.
Find Out More
You can view our technical specification for individual tubes, pipes and fitting by downloading our PDF documents. Click here to find out more.
To place an order or speak with one of our team, please send us a message through our online contact form. Alternatively, you can call us directly at our Stockport office on (+44) 0161 480 9966.