Our vendor managed stock service is designed to save you time, money and hassle when ordering parts you use regularly.
Managing stock levels can be time-consuming, especially when your demand varies. Delays in reordering can result in your business running out of stock, or having to shop around with different suppliers to get the lead time you need. Stocking up and "buying in bulk" requires additional storage space, often at the expense of other business requirements.
We can arrange to hold stock of bespoke items to cut out long lead times such as Gauges, Manifolds or specific components.
Our vendor managed stock service provides the perfect balance of accessibility and convenience. We hold your stock on your behalf at our warehouse facility at Stockport, Manchester. At regular intervals, or by request, we release the stock for delivery so that it arrives at your facility when needed.
Whenever your stock dips below an agreed threshold, we automatically replenish your components so you always have sufficient stock available.
Benefits Of Our Vendor Managed Stock Service
Many customers prefer our vendor managed stock service to individual ordering for the convenience and value for money it provides. Here are the main benefits:
- Never run out of the components you need – we monitor your stock levels for you
- No time wasted on repeat ordering – we deliver according to a pre-arranged schedule or in response to a delivery request
- Easy invoicing – we offer regular payment schedules with one convenient invoice to cover each ordering period
- Flexible contracts – hold your stock with us for as long as you need to (this service can be cancelled at any time and surplus stock delivered to your facility)
- Bespoke items become standard items
To sign up for our vendor managed stock service, please get in touch with one of our technical sales team. You can reach us by phone on (+44) 0161 480 9966, or you can send us a message through our online contact form.