At Hydraulic & Gas Services, we stock thousands of different Instrumentation & Process valves, including the complete Waverley Brownall range, as well as high quality products from other Manufacturers as Parker & Swagelok.
Our valves are selected for their compact size, quality and reliability, with all standard stock components being manufactured in the UK to the highest engineering standards. Get in touch with one of our technical sales team today to discuss your requirements, and let us help you order the most suitable components at the best prices.
We also have a range of PDF product brochures available, giving full order information and technical specifications. Free downloads can be accessed here.
We stock several classes of low cost, reliable Waverley Brownall ball valves, machined from high grade 316 stainless steel. Each valve can withstand working pressures of between 1,000 & 10,000 psi.
- Standard sizes range from 6mm to 25mm
- Single or twin ferrule varieties
- Single piece reduced bore, or two to three piece full bore types
- NPT, BSPT and BSPP thread forms
Our range of needle valves and manifolds are designed to withstand extreme operating pressures of up to 10,000 psi and temperatures of up to 4,000°C. The valves are manufactured from durable 316 stainless steel and incorporate a split stem with non-rotating ball tip. This ensures a tight bubble seal for accurate seating.
- Wide range of end connections available from 6mm to 12mm diameter (OD)
- Male or female connections
- NPT or BSP thread
- Available as two-way, three-way or five-way valves
- Direct or remote format
- Vent plug is available on request
Monoflange valves are a great alternative to multivalve systems, providing isolation, instrument mounting and venting within a single, compact unit. The design incorporates an outside screw and yoke for the primary isolation valve.
Monoflanges can be ordered with a twin ferrule, 12mm OD end, or NPT female connection.
We supply two categories of check valve, each available with a variety of fittings.
1) The CV range of Waverley Brownall check valves provide precision unidirectional flow control for liquids and gases. Manufactured from 316 stainless steel, each check valve can withstand operational pressures of up to 3,000 psi.
- PTFE or VITON seals available
- Accommodate a range of cracking pressures with optional spring attachments
- Inlet ports from 6mm to 25mm
- NPT, BSPT and BSPP thread form available
2) The Mini Series check valve range are small, robust single piece components designed to give a unidirectional flow control of up to 6,000 psi. These valves have adjustable springs that let you set a range of cracking pressures. The Mini Series is available with 6mm or 12mm NPT male connections.
How To Order Valves
We are proud to supply an extensive stock of ball valves, needle valves, check valves and other varieties, at low prices and fast delivery times. To place an order or request a free quote, please get in touch with our technical sales team today by calling (+44) 0161 480 9966, or by sending a message through our online contact form.